Engaging Dads: supporting working fathers for wellbeing and gender equality
This workshop explores how fatherhood has changed over the last few decades and current expectations from working dads (particularly since the pandemic). We will look at the challenges modern dads face, the benefits to supporting working dads (including reducing the gender pay gap, wellbeing, children’s outcomes, attraction and retention) and how organisations can support working dads.
We will discuss holistic support through policy (including parental leave and flexible working policies), line management and culture.
This is an interactive workshop that includes slido questions and, potentially, a panel of dads from your organisation.
This workshop is perfect if you are aiming to:
- engage more dads in your parenting network,
- prompt discussion around the dad’s experiences in your organisation,
- engage more men in conversations around gender equality,
- explore some practical actions to support working parents as we emerge from lockdown and pandemic, and
- improve gender equality in your organisation.
To provide a full service offer and ensure we achieve the desired outcome, this session can include:
- Pre-meetings so I can understand your event objectives and tailor the session accordingly
- A copy of my book, DAD, which you can use as a giveaway before, during or after the event (or keep for yourself!). I will cover the cost of p&p and deliver to any worldwide address.
- Carefully crafted & proven communications materials to help you promote the event
- My slides from the session which you can circulate to participants, and other staff, after the event
- The event recorded (for internal use only and for 28 days) which you can circulate to participants, and other staff, after the event
- A toolkit to support team-level conversations using content and outputs from the workshop to facilitate further conversations and embed culture change.
I pride myself on providing an excellent service and tailoring my work to provide unique solutions to help address your objectives. Please do get in contact to discuss how we can design a session that works for you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org