Equal Allies: How men and women can be allies to each other
This interactive webinar gives an overview of gender inequalities, explores privilege and highlights practical examples of how men and women can be allies to each other in the workplace, at home and in our communities.
This is an eye opening session which lays bare some of the stark data around gender inequality and challenges participants to explore their privilege, thought processes and behaviours with the aim of better supporting each other and creating a better workplace culture and world for us all.
This talk is perfect if you are aiming to:
- engage more men and dads in your parenting and gender networks,
- engage more men in conversations around gender equality,
- explore some practical actions that men & women can take to work towards gender equality,
- improve gender equality in your organisation.
To provide a full service offer and ensure we achieve the desired outcome, this session can include:
- Pre-meetings so I can understand your event objectives and tailor the session accordingly
- A copy of my book, DAD, which you can use as a giveaway before, during or after the event (or keep for yourself!). I will cover the cost of p&p and deliver to any worldwide address.
- Carefully crafted & proven communications materials to help you promote the event
- My slides from the session which you can circulate to participants, and other staff, after the event
- The event recorded (for internal use only and for 28 days) which you can circulate to participants, and other staff, after the event
- A toolkit to support team-level conversations using content and outputs from the workshop to facilitate further conversations and embed culture change.
I pride myself on providing an excellent service and tailoring my work to provide unique solutions to help address your objectives. Please do get in contact to discuss how we can design a session that works for you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org