The truth about dad’s and men’s mental health and what we can all do to help
This raw, emotive, powerful and interactive webinar explores the experiences of men and dads in the workplace in regards to mental health. The workshop uses research and data to uncover the truth about men and dad’s mental health and why the outcomes are so poor.
We will explore the underlining issues as to why men find it difficult to speak about their mental health and outlines some of the things that organisations and individuals can do to support staff and improve mental health and wellbeing.
This talk is perfect if you are aiming to:
- engage more men and dads in your parenting and gender network,
- create a more understanding and empathetic workplace culture, and
- improve mental health, wellbeing and staff engagement.
To provide a full service offer and ensure we achieve the desired outcome, this session can include:
- Pre-meetings so I can understand your event objectives and tailor the session accordingly
- A copy of my book, DAD, which you can use as a giveaway before, during or after the event (or keep for yourself!). I will cover the cost of p&p and deliver to any worldwide address.
- Carefully crafted & proven communications materials to help you promote the event
- My slides from the session which you can circulate to participants, and other staff, after the event
- The event recorded (for internal use only and for 28 days) which you can circulate to participants, and other staff, after the event
- A toolkit to support team-level conversations using content and outputs from the workshop to facilitate further conversations and embed culture change.
I pride myself on providing an excellent service and tailoring my work to provide unique solutions to help address your objectives. Please do get in contact to discuss how we can design a session that works for you.
Please email email@example.com